Grow Smart Academy is a free, monthly, 4 session program designed to educate Lexingtonians on land-use planning and its relationship to our community’s economic development, environment, and quality-of-life.
Want to learn more about how land-use impacts your daily life from public transit, walkability, housing affordability, greenspaces, our climate impact, and where you live, work, and play? Join us at Grow Smart Academy to learn more about these local issues with experts. Alumni are encouraged to register.
- Session 1: Intro to Smart Growth Keynote Session
- MONDAY: May 8th, Transylvania University, 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Bikes, Bubbles, and Brunch
- SATURDAY: May 13th, The Grove, 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Session 2: Growing our City
- TUESDAY: June 13th, Red Mile Racing, 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Session 3: Sustainability and Transportation
- TUESDAY: July 11th, Red Mile Racing, 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Session 4: Promoting our Farms
- TUESDAY: August 15th, Spy Coast Farm, 5:30pm-8:00pm
This program will be in-person at various locations around Lexington. Dinner is provided. Spots are limited, so register now!
If you are interested in only attending Intro to Smart Growth for the keynote presentation by Jeff Speck, there is space to indicate so on the registration form below.