Vendor registration for West Overton Museum's Holiday Makers Market:
- Market hours are Sunday, December 3, 2023 from 10 am to 3 pm, located at 109 W. Overton Road, Scottdale, PA 15683. Vendor spaces will be located on both floors of the Museum and space is very limited.
- Vendors should plan to bring enough assistance to cart their wares to their spaces. Vendors will be directed to drop off their items in front of the Overholt Homestead or the Overholt Room parking lot behind the Museum, depending on which floor you’re assigned to. Once drop off is complete, vendors must park up the road at the big barn for the remainder of the market to allow parking for guests.
- Market set-up time will be Sunday, December 3, beginning at 8:00 am, no earlier. Vendor spaces are first come, first served, however, floor assignments will be in place. You must be set-up by 9:30 am. You may begin tearing down at 3:00 pm and must be torn down by 4:00 pm. Failure to set up or early tear down may result in being banned from future events.
- West Overton Village and Museums will provide one 8 foot table and two chairs per one vendor space. One vendor space is $50.00. If you need more than that, please change the quantity. Electricity is NOT available.
- West Overton Village and Museums suggests participants carry liability insurance for their own protection.
- You must provide an email address on your application. Participants will receive booking confirmation via email once your application and payment is received. Participants will receive another email containing important setup information within one week of the vendor market.
- Museum and Event staff will be available throughout the day Sunday. Any questions before the event should be directed to Carrie Palanko, Director of Relationship Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-887-7910 Ext. 105.
- Trash receptacles will be located throughout the show site for the convenience of the participants and may NOT be brought into individual spaces.
- The sale of real weapons and drug paraphernalia is prohibited.
- West Overton Village is permitted to take photographs of the spaces and vendors, and use the photographs for advertisement or promotion purposes.
West Overton is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is sharing our history to cultivate personal connections and forge pathways to the future. The Holiday Makers Market is a celebration of the season and a way of giving back to our community and supporters.
In order to support our mission with our Holiday Makers Market event, we welcome the following types of vendors: regional makers, artisans, or crafts people (please no mlm vendors).
Although all vendors will be considered, West Overton Village reserves the right to give preference to vendors that best fit the mission statement and vision of the organization, as well as deny any applications.
We're accepting vendor applications until 11/13/23
ALL VENDOR RENTAL FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE!
If you're a food truck interested in registering for this event, please email Carrie Palanko, Director of Relationship Management at email@example.com and she can send you a food truck vendor application.