Food Pantry (70 Thomaston Street, Rockland)
- Pantry Organizer: Weigh and shelve incoming donations; organize and stock shelves; sort produce
- Client Shopper: Be partnered with a client to shop our shelves and freezers
- Front Desk Greeter: Welcome clients, manage paperwork, coordinate a partner shopper for the client.
- On the first Tuesday of each month, we need drivers to meet the Good Shepherd food delivery at Knowlton Storage on Rte 90 in Warren (approx. 9:00-11:00am).
- We rely on volunteers drivers to go to Walmart, Hannaford, or Shaw's to pick up frozen meat, grocery items and fresh produce. (Time commitments vary)
- Must have own vehicle (pick up trucks preferred).
Weekend Backpack Volunteer
- Each Thursday morning at 9:00am the group meets at the Nativity Lutheran Church on Old County Road in Rockport.
- Assemble bags of food which get delivered to area schools.
- As an all-volunteer organization, we often need help running the organization and welcome your computer skills. Most activities can be done from home at your convenience.