Hip Donelson is happy to provide booth space free of charge, to approved nonprofit organizations. A nonprofit organization includes 501(c)3 organizations and churches. These spaces are provided only when space allows.
Please note the following rules:
Nonprofit booth space is provided free of charge and includes the booth space only. Please read the following carefully:
- You must bring your own tent, which is required. It must not be larger than 10 x 10. We are unable to provide a tent. You must bring your own!
- Tents must be weighted with 25 pounds of weights on each leg. This can be accomplished by buckets of water bungee corded to the legs, or with commercially available weights. There is no exception to this rule.
- You are responsible for bringing your own table and chairs and any other necessary items.
- You may NOT block the pathway of the Market, or canvas the Market area handing out fliers and other items.
- You must be setup and have vehicles removed from the area no later than 3:45, if you are not in your space by 3:45, you will not be allowed to setup.
- You are NOT allowed to sell products-- no exception.
- You are not allowed to sell or give away food items, with the exception of bottled water giveaways-- no exceptions
- Electricity is NOT provided and generators are prohibited
Our Market is a rain or shine market.
Submitting this information is a REQUEST ONLY. You will be contacted by email once approved.