For children entering Pre-K through Grade 12
Mission: Sixth Avenue Summer Camps exist so that youth will be able to explore their interests and passions in skateboarding while building deep relationships with positive, caring mentors who will listen and walk beside them
1) To encourage and inspire youth to explore their creative talents.
2) To build confidence in youth’s gifts and abilities.
3) To bridge unity amongst Nashville’s diverse racial, social and economic backgrounds.
4) To promote personal growth by encouraging youth to step outside their comfort zone.
5) To develop rich mentoring relationships with local youth.
Morning Sessions: 9 AM to 12 PM
Staffed by certified teachers, college and high school aged junior counselors.
We will teach all ages and skill levels with 1 on 1 and group instruction.
Transportation to and from camp is solely the responsibility of the parents/guardians. Campers should be dropped off and picked up inside the Sixth Avenue Skatepark.
Because of dietary restrictions and food allergies, snacks and drinks are not provided. Water is provided throughout the day. Bring a snack or drink if you’d like to have one!
LOCATION: Our camps take place either in our indoor facilities or our outdoor park, weather permitting.
BELONGINGS: Each individual is responsible for his or her own belongings. Helmets are required for skate camp participants.
ONE APPLICATION PER CAMPER.
You will receive email confirmation of your registration-- please print this email as a receipt for your records.
FOR SCHEDULING PURPOSES, YOUR CAMPER MUST BE REGISTERED AT BY SUNDAY BEFORE THE SESSION BEGINS.
WALK-INS NOT PERMITTED.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need additional information.