Partner Abuse Intervention Program (PAIP)
20-Hour Facilitator Training
1547 Circle Ave
Forest Park, IL 60130
Date and Time:
January 11, 12, and 13 2022. 9am-5pm
*Lunch on your own
$125 *Includes materials
Registration Deadline December 15, 2021
No refunds after December 15, 2021
The PAIP Facilitator Training provides individuals with the essential skills and tools necessary to facilitate partner abuse intervention groups, reviews the Illinois Partner Abuse Protocol, and teaches best practices for group co-facilitation.
- Comprehend the key objectives of the Illinois Department of Human Services Protocol
- Demonstrate an understanding of essential PAIP curriculum components
- Exhibit an understanding of an effective group process with appropriate co-facilitation skills
- Understand and gain the tools to engage with difficult participants
- Be familiar with PAIP Requirements and Reporting
Target Audience for PAIP Facilitator Training: Professionals who work with, or intend to work with, perpetrators of domestic violence.
Social Work, ICDVP, and CPAIP CEUs are available.
Sarah’s Inn is a certified training provider for the 20-Hour PAIP Facilitator Training through the Illinois Certified Domestic Violence Professionals Board.
For more information, contact Aniela at firstname.lastname@example.org