1. Smoking and/or vaping are not allowed within the fenced area.
2. Pets are not allowed within the fenced area. Thank you for honoring this rule.
3. All swimmers will wear appropriate swimming attire. No cutoff jeans or street clothes.
4. Admission may be refused to anyone with significant skin abrasions, colds, infections, or bandages.
5. No running, jogging, pushing, wrestling, or ball playing in the deck area.
6. Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Parents are responsible for the conduct of minor children. Unsupervised children under the age of 15 will be asked to leave.
7. Glass containers are not permitted within the fenced area.
8. All trash and recyclables should be disposed of in the proper receptacle.
9. Motorized vehicles are not permitted within the fenced area.
10. Members are expected to pick up their own litter and rearrange the furniture in normal order before leaving the pool area.
11. Water toys and floats may be used only with discretion. No water balloons!
12. Pools, pool decks, and pool furniture are for use by all members during business hours unless reserved for a paid private party.
13. Children that are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper at all times while in the pools. If there is an accident, please clean it up immediately and contact a Board member.
14. Do not give the gate code to your guests or non-members. Your membership dues are used exclusively for maintenance and upkeep of pool facilities. Giving the code out results in a loss of revenue for the Club and hinders our ability to maintain the facility.
15. Do not remove the child safety rope from the back pool.
16. Respect pool parties and do not use the pool or pool area that has been reserved.
17. In general, members are requested to use good judgement and be considerate of other members while enjoying the pool facilities. Members will avoid disturbing other members with loud music. Use family appropriate language and behavior.
18. Remember that Pool Board members are also Club members who volunteer their time to keep the Club running. Please respect and follow directions from Board Members.