Provide a brief answer (no more than 200 words) to one of the following short answer questions.
- What policy choices could the United States make to cause European states to carry more of the security burden in NATO?
- Some political figures in South Korea have weighed the prospect of developing a nuclear weapon. How concerned should U.S. policymakers be about this, and what choices should they consider if South Korea does begin to pursue a bomb?
- China recently brokered a deal to restore diplomatic relations between Saudi Arabia and Iran. Is all this bad for America?
- Is there a global competition between autocracies and democracies?
- Should the United States decouple itself from China's economy?