Racine Kenosha Community Action Agency, Inc. provides assistance to approximately 46,000 individuals and 26,000 households every year. By leveraging government funding with local resources, we address our community’s most pressing needs.
- Poverty reduction for nearly 5,000 children
- Provide food—including fresh fruit and vegetables—to over 3,000 low-income seniors
- Rental assistance to over 7,000 families
- Energy-saving repairs to over 600 homes
- Partner with 25 agencies, food pantries, meal sites, and shelters
WITH YOUR HELP WE CAN DO MORE!