SEED is a peer-led professional development program that promotes personal, organizational, and societal change towards greater equity and diversity by creating conversational communities. Twice a month for six months, SEED participants will use personal reflection and testimony, interpersonal dialogue, and learn experientially and collectively to build personal and organizational capacity. To learn more about The National SEED ProjectSM, visit the above hyperlink.
To join, please fill out this Google Form. If you have specific questions before committing to filling out the entire form, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southeast Seattle Education Coalition (SESEC) will be hosting a SEED group starting Jan 2019-June 2019. The SEED group will meet twice a month (except May and June) on Wednesdays from 9.00-11.30 a.m. at the Columbia City office (3829B S Edmunds St, Seattle WA 98118). Please see exact dates below. This timing could change depending on the needs of the group.
- Jan 9, 23 | Feb 6, 27 | Mar 13, 27 | Apr 3, 17 | May 1, 15, 29 | Jun 5
- Application Deadline: January 7, 2019 at Noon (12.00 p.m.)
- Suggested Contribution: $100 - For Partners, $150 - For Non-Partners
If you would like to request a scholarship, contact Mindy@allfivesinfive.org
- Please commit to attending at least 9 of the 11 sessions. If you're unsure of this time commitment, contact email@example.com before automatically opting out.
- Meetings will be in SE Seattle, meetings at SESEC office (3829B S Edmunds St) in Columbia City.
- Please note our office has two flights of stairs and is not ADA accessible. If stairs are a barrier to your participation, please let us know ASAP, we seek to create an inclusive environment.
There are two payment levels: partner organizations and non-partner organizations, as labeled below. This fee will assist in covering costs associated with the sessions.
If you aren't sure if you or your organization is considered a partner (previously known as ally, or supporter as well), you can check here: http://www.sesecwa.org/partners/. If you believe you are a partner, but do not see yourself on the list, please contact Mindy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be taken to a separate, secure page to complete your payment.