1. It is mutually and expressly understood that volunteer services shall be donated, and that said volunteer is not entitled to nor expects any presentor future salary, wages, or other benefits for these voluntery services.
2. Volunteer agrees to follw the supervision and dirsction of any PYE personnel to whom volunteer has been assigned, and to participate in any training required by the charity in order to perform the voluntary services.
3. Volunteer agrees to maintain schedule and show up on time for tasks related to volunteer work.
4. Volunteer agrees to inform PYE immediately of any injuries sustained while undertaking volunteering activities.
5. Volunteer understands that PYE is not responsible for any personal injuries sustained while performing volunteer work.
6. Volunteer further understands that of volunteer is responsible for injuries to third parties or damages to their property while acting outside the scope of volunteer duties , that said volunteer might be held personallyliable for any monetary damages a court may award to the injured party.
7. Volunteer agrees to work in a constructive, cooperative, and professional way with PYE personnel and comply with all policy and parctices requested.