Summer staff must:
- be at least 18 years old
- be able to safely lift 50 lbs. (with/without reasonable accommodation)
- complete a comprehensive medical history forms (provided after application; required immunizations include MMR, Tetanus, Hepatitis, Meningococcus, Varicella, Influezna)
- have completed one year of college by the start of the summer season
- submit a criminal background check prior to the start of the summer season
- be able to commit to work from mid-May through early-August (staff training and 11 weeks of summer camps)
If accepted, summer staff will be subject to a random drug test during the summer season.