Before submitting your nomination, please review how Muppies processes the personal information you provide to us:
- We will evaluate your nomination and will share this information with team members and third parties selected to review speaker nominations.
- There is no deadline for nominating a speaker. If you've submitted a nomination, it will stay in our database to be considered for future conferences. If someone is invited as a speaker, Muppies and the speaker will coordinate a mutually agreeable date/time for a speaking engagement.
- An invitation to speak does not guarantee that a speaking engagement will happen immediately.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee the number of attendees who will join us for a webinar/event.
- Submitted nominations and follow-up meetings are not confirmations that someone will be invited to speak.
- If you are selected as a speaker, we will work with you to craft a short poll for Muppies' members to help tailor your presentation.
- Due to volume, we are not able to respond personally to each suggestion, but someone from Muppies will be in touch if needed.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any concerns with Muppies managing your data.