We are sad to have to cancel the Council's Recognition Dinner but we would love to hear about all the amazing things your volunteers, advocates and educators are doing! Please use the form below to send us a few sentences about your winners - and a picture if you have them! We will try to highlight award winners in our newsletter, on our social media, and on our website. There is no set deadline for submitting the information; we will feature award winners as they come in.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS - PLEASE READ FIRST!
1. Select your PTA name from the drop-down list. Enter your name and contact information, in case of questions.
2. Provide a first and last name for each award winner. If the award was given to a business or organization, repeat the business/organization name in both the first and last name fields.
3. Enter the name of the award, e.g. Golden Acorn, Outstanding Advocate, etc. If the award is shared by more than one person, please indicate this by naming the award "Co-Golden Acorn", for example.
4. Enter a bio (not to exceed 100 words) for each award winner. If you choose to remove pronouns for your school announcement to make it a surprise, PLEASE put them back in before submitting! Click here to read a sample award winner bio.
5. Upload a photo or two of your award winners (up to 5 photos may be submitted). Identify the individuals in the photo (left to right) in the caption field for each photo.
6. Use the Notes field for additional information.