We are excited to welcome your PTA to the Shoreline PTA Council's Recognition Reception on Thursday, April 16 from 6-8:30pm in the Shoreline Room at Shoreline Center. Please help us by submitting all of your RSVP information using the form below. Some fields are required (such as award winner bios and at least one photo to upload) so please have this information handy. RSVPs are due by Thursday, March 19 and payment is due Wednesday, April 1.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS - PLEASE READ FIRST!
1. Select your PTA name from the drop-down list. Enter your name and contact information, in case of questions.
2. Indicate the number of guests you are RSVPing for from the drop-down menu. The form will automatically provide the correct number of blank guest slots. Need to RSVP for more than 10 guests? Email email@example.com for special instructions. Tables seat 8 guests each. If you submit more than 8 guest names, the additional guests will be seated with other PTAs.
3. Provide a first and last name for each guest. If the award was given to a business or organization, repeat the business/organization name in both the first and last name fields. If you don't yet know the name of an award winner's guest (let's say his name is Mike), enter Mike's (in the First Name field) and Guest (in the Last Name field).
4. Indicate the type of guest (PTA Board Member, School Administrator, Award Winner or Award Winner Guest). If Award Winner is selected, two additional fields will appear: Award Name and Award Winner Bio.
5. Enter the name of the award, e.g. Golden Acorn, Outstanding Advocate, etc. If the award is shared by more than one person, please indicate this by naming the award "Co-Golden Acorn", for example. This is a required field.
4. Enter a bio (not to exceed 100 words) for each award winner (required field). If you choose to remove pronouns for your school announcement to make it a surprise, PLEASE put them back in before submitting! Click here to read a sample award winner bio.
5. Upload at least one photo of your award winners (up to 5 photos may be submitted). Identify the individuals in the photo (left to right) in the caption field for each photo. This is a required field.
6. Use the Notes field for additional information.
Dinner tickets are $30 per person. ALL guests must be paid in advance by Wednesday, April 1 (note Recognition Dinner in the check memo field).
Shoreline PTA Council
PO Box 55832
Shoreline, WA 98155