Thank you for joining us in celebrating our wonderful youth musicians for their season finale concerts! They have worked hard throughout this especially challenging year, and we know you’ll enjoy each and every one of these dynamic video performances!
- Tuesday, May 25 @ 7pm - String Academy 2 and Little Symphony
- Wednesday, May 26 @ 7pm - Junior Orchestra
- Thursday, May 27 @ 7pm - Youth Symphony
Your donation-based ticket purchases will go towards the added virtual concert production expenses and essential coaching, both of which have allowed our youth musicians to continue growing musically and sharing their progress with you!
We appreciate you purchasing tickets per viewer ("seat"), as you would for a regular in-person concert, and to share our thanks, we have a special bonus this year!
PRIZE DRAWING EACH NIGHT: This year we are offering paying concert attendees the chance to win some great prizes for every ticket purchased! We’ll have a drawing each concert night, and the number of entries increases with the ticket tier you choose below. Here are some of the great prizes available:
- HIGH DESERT GETAWAY: Four nights' stay in Mount Bachelor Village, right on the Deschutes in beautiful Bend, OR (All Access Pass & Youth Symphony ticket purchases)
- YOUR OWN TREE: A tree of your choice planted where you want it, with expert care advice! (All Access Pass & Junior Orchestra ticket purchases)
- LOCAL BUSINESS GIFT CARDS: Gift cards to many wonderful local restaurants, coffee shops, and other businesses (spread across each concert night)
- AND MORE!
Prize winners will be announced at the virtual receptions following each concert (separate Zoom link will be shared after registering). Prizes must be claimed by winners within 24 hours of notification.
Even if you don't pay for a ticket, please register to get the concert video link(s) if you want to attend the premieres. Concert videos will be made publicly available the week after the concerts premiere.
Please invite your friends and family to purchase tickets, get the chance to win some great prizes, and most importantly, watch these amazing young musicians!
Your support is a huge help for our youth musicians - Thank you!
If you have any questions, please contact our Development Director, Clarissa Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org