2022 Sapwood Farm Tour Registration
Sliding scale fee, $0-20:
We welcome and encourage people who identify as BIPOC to pay option 1 (free).
Also consider paying option 1 (free) if you...
- have difficulty affording your basic needs such as food, transportation, medical care, and childcare, and/or don’t always manage to meet these needs
- are unemployed or have a low income
- receive public assistance
Consider paying option 2 (reduced fee, $5) if you...
- can typically afford your basic needs but have little expendable income or savings
- have significant debt or medical expenses not covered by insurance
- are supporting children or have other dependents
- are a senior on a limited, fixed income
Consider paying option 3 (full fee, $15) or 4 (full fee + donation, $20) if you...
- can comfortably and consistently afford your basic needs
- own the home you live in
- have personal savings, investments, retirement accounts, or inherited wealth
- travel recreationally
- have access to family money and resources in times of need
- have a relatively high degree of earning power due to level of education (or gender and racial privilege, class background, etc.) Even if you are not currently exercising your earning power, we ask you to recognize this as a choice
- would like to contribute towards programs at Groundswell including supporting costs of childcare, transportation, interpretation, and sliding scale options