Goals with Grace is the step-by-step process for reaching your goals that makes room for your faith and accepts the season you're in.
GOALS WITH GRACE IS FOR YOU IF YOU CAN SAY "YES" TO ANY OF THESE...
- Are you wrestling with the dreams on your heart and the necessities of family and/or career?
- Do you recognize you can't go it alone and you want someone to come alongside you and encourage you?
- Are you moving into a new season of life or motherhood and need help navigating all the things?
- Do you have a vision but not the steps to get there?
- Are you already a goal-getter but you still feel like you're missing out?
- Do you want to respond to challenges that come your way, whether from your family or work, rather than react to them?
What you will get:
Liz Montigny, Catholic, wife, boymom, and a licensed Ziglar Life Coach, will guide you through the step-by-step process for reaching your goals that makes room for your faith and accepts the season you're in.
After this workshop you'll have:
clarity - you'll know what to do and why so you can get closer to the life God is calling you to live
peace of mind - self-doubt will evaporate and creativity will blossom because all you have to do is follow the steps of your action plan
time - you will own your calendar because you'll be clear on what is essential and when you need to take action
Liz Montigny has created a theatre ministry and built a life coaching practice. She is the creator and performer of the Marian Theatre Project, a collection of short plays based on the Rosary. She is also a licensed Ziglar Life Coach for Catholic women who want to step into their new season of life and act on the dreams God has put on their heart. Liz is a contributing writer for Catholic Women in Business and CatholicMom.com. She lives with her husband and their three boys in Massachusetts where she homeschools, sips tea in the sun, and makes an effort to live a non-toxic lifestyle. You can book some coaching time with her at lizmontignycoaching.com
Community Center Rm 204