Basic Registration covers all of the following.
- 3 workshop sessions with teaching artist, Brad Stoller
- Morning Authentic Movement Practice and guided "Imaginative Play" amidst the beautiful land of Dreaming Stone.
- Delicious locally sourced meals from dinner on Friday through Lunch on Sunday.
- 2 evening jams, one with live music
- Free camping on the land with access to our bathwing (fancy compost toilets and showers)
We have 3 guest bedrooms, with comfortable mattresses, that can be shared or reserved as private spaces. The additional costs associated with securing a guest bedroom are reflected below.
The early bird costs for the full retreat are below. Retreat costs will go up on Sept 1st. We fully refund cancellations through the early bird deadline. After August 31st until September 12th, we refund everything but the $75 processing fee. Any cancellations after September 12th will not be refunded.
***THERE IS ONLY ONE BED IN A SHARED ROOM LEFT. We have no more private rooms available! ***
If you are able to pay a Supporter event price, then you are enabling us to offer scholarships to other participants.