The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) at the time of entry. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) by uploading your design you have given Spreading Sunshine full rights to use your design with a guardian's consent. All Submissions, including submissions containing a Photo, must comply with the Submission Guidelines below set forth. Any Submission that does not comply with these guidelines will not be eligible to win a prize in the Contest and the submitting entrant may be disqualified from the Contest at the discretion of organization. No notice or opportunity to correct a Submission will be given. All decisions about the eligibility of any particular Submission will be made at organization's sole discretion, and are final and binding in all respects.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction;
- The Submission must not contain the image of any minor without the explicit permission of his/her legal guardian; or
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.