2023 Twilight at the TreeHouse Volunteer Sign-up
Twilight at the TreeHouse is a signature event that supports the Liberty Hospital Foundation's mission to improve the health, wellness and quality of care in our community. Over 300 guest will dine and celebrate this one-of-a-kind evening where local leaders and supporters join together for fun, games and unlimited food & drink. Proceeds from this event support the work of the Liberty Hospital Foundation, including the TreeHouse, Patient Assistance, Education programs & more.
- Date: Friday, June 16
- Time: 7-10 p.m.
- Location: The event will take place at the Garden Patio behind the TreeHouse — northeast end of the Liberty Hospital campus
- Concessions/Clean-up: Support concessions with stocking coolers, pouring and clean-up. Clean-up tables and chairs after the event has concluded. No experience needed. Dinner provided.
- Auction/Check-out: Auction support and check-out. Dinner provided.
- Registration: Assist with digital registration and check-in table.
- Games: Oversee carnival games.
- Set-up: Set-up event tables, chairs and decorations.
- Attire: This is an outdoor event in June — rain or shine — so dress for hot weather. Sunglasses, shorts or dresses are fine (i.e. Garden Party Casual), but please no denim.
- Age Mininum: 21-year-old
- Waivers: You'll be provided a general liability waiver to sign during shift check-in.
- PLEASE NOTE: Concessions is our highest priority role. Please consider those shifts first if possible.
To review the foundation's volunteer waiver and release of liability, follow this link.