Southridge Recreation Club, Inc.
Private Party Rules
- All private parties must be scheduled in advance via the Club’s website: www.southridgepool.com . Your party is not booked until it has been confirmed by a member of the pool board.
- All parties with children under 18 years of age present must be chaperoned by an appropriate number of adult members. Party sponsors are responsible for the conduct of their guests. Max 20 guests per party.
- Hiring your own lifeguard is strongly suggested. The Pool Board can supply contact information upon request.
- Party sponsors are responsible for cleaning the pool and pool area before the end of the party and are personally liable for any and all damages which result from the party.
- You may use the first 30 minutes of your scheduled party time to decorate the area. Understand that exclusive use of the pool area does not begin until your scheduled party time. Please have all of your decorations cleaned up and the area restored to its original condition at the end of your party. It is recommended that you use the last 30 minutes of your party time to clean up.
- Your party guests should only use the pool and pool area that you have reserved. Do not use the open pool during your party.
- Southridge Recreation Club, Inc. is a non-smoking, non-vaping facility and glass containers, pets, and motorized vehicles are prohibited inside the fenced area.
- No running, jogging, pushing, wrestling, or ball playing in the deck area.
- All swimmers will wear appropriate swimming attire. No cutoff jeans or street clothes. Children that are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper at all times while in the pools.
- Do not remove the child safety rope from the back pool.
- Avoid disturbing Club members with loud music while enjoying the pool facilities. Use family appropriate language and behavior.
- Do not prop the gate open for your guests. Please ask someone in your group to man the gate.
Failure to comply with these policies may result in forfeiture of your deposit. Thanks, and enjoy your time at the pool!