Artist Vendor Form 2023
Saturday, April 22 12pm-5pm
The Mon River Trail Conservancy is seeking art vendors for the 3rd Spring Handmade Market in the Morgantown Wharf District. This event celebrates the Spring Season and proceeds benefit the local Mon River and Deckers Creek Rail-Trails.
On Saturday, April 22 from 12-5pm, art vendors will be set up beside the rail-trail near the five restaurants in the Wharf District. There will be free kids activities, live music, and outdoor fun to draw the community to enjoy the rail-trail and shop at participating vendors.
Art vendors will line the rail-trail, making for a fun art walk. To help fund the event, all entry fees are non-refundable. This is a rain or shine event.
HOW TO BE INVOLVED-
• Pay $20 entry fee to MRTC plus agree to pay 10% of sales on event day. (Required)
• All work must be produced by you. No buy/sell, kits, commercial casts, mechanical reproductions, etc. (Required)
• The artist must exhibit their work in person during the event. (Required)
• Cross promote event on your social media. (Suggested)
ART VENDOR RULES-
1. All participants are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering when social distancing is impossible.
2. Artist location assignments will be assigned by MRTC and are non-negotiable. Your space will be located either in grass, gravel, dirt, or concrete.
3. The event is rain or shine. Vendor tables will be set up outside, and it is highly recommended that each vendor bring a 10x10 pop-up canopy.
4. No tables or electricity will be provided to artists by MRTC.
5. This is a family-friendly event hosted by MRTC and therefore no political messages, extreme nudity, or hate speech materials or imagery will be permitted.
6. Artists are responsible for and expected to have their licenses and permits on-hand during the event.
THE MON RIVER TRAILS CONSERVANCY WILL:
Promote the event, match artists with an outdoor location in the Wharf, and arrange additional festivities to draw shoppers. On event day, MRTC will have a tent beside Table 9.
All proceeds go towards the maintenance and management of the Mon River and Deckers Creek Rail-Trails. For more information contact Ella Belling at 304-692-6782 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
short description- i.e. pottery, artwork, jewelry, etc. that can be used in descriptions on event web page and social media promoting the event.