Artist Round Table Registration May 2023
Join us for a free networking event for art professionals. All are invited to participate in conversations about important topics chosen by artists. Come and contribute your unique perspectives to the dialogue! Refreshments will be provided.
Topics and Presenters:
- Public Art Opportunities, Hannah Barrett
- Working with Corporate Partners, Lynne Hardy
- Perspectives on Arts Writing, Shawn Rossiter
- Monetizing Your Art Career, David LeCheminant
- Preservation Tips for Artist, Heather Densley
- Open Studio Experence, Jerica Judkins
Terms and Conditions
To cancel your reservation please email Emily Larsen at ELarsen@springville.org
Code of Conduct
A code of conduct is essential to ensure that all participants feel welcome, respected, and safe during an event. Participants agree to the following:
1. Respectful Communication: All participants must communicate respectfully with each other. This includes avoiding derogatory or discriminatory language, personal attacks, or any other forms of harassment.
2. Inclusivity: We welcome and respect participants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, religion, or other characteristics (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, body size, physical or mental disability or any medical conditions). Any form of discrimination or harassment is not allowed.
3. Open-mindedness: Participants should come to the event with an open mind and a willingness to learn from one another. We encourage respectful debate and discussion.
4. Confidentiality: We encourage open and honest communication. Any personal information shared during the evening will be respected with confidentiality.
5. Safety: The event should be a safe space for all participants. Any behavior or activity that threatens the safety or well-being of others will not be tolerated. If you are asked to stop behaving inappropriately, you should comply immediately.
6. Compliance with the Law: Participants must comply with all local, state, and federal laws during the event. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
7. Reporting: If any participant experiences or witnesses a violation of the code of conduct, they should immediately report it to the nearest Museum staff or front desk staff. The staff will take appropriate action to address the issue.
By participating in the event, all attendees agree to adhere to this code of conduct. Failure to comply with the code of conduct may result in removal from the event.