Double check your information, fill out the form completely, write down the drop off information, and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so responses don’t end up in your junk folder.
Please read carefully as we have made changes to our schedules due to everything that is happening around the world. We wanted to give you more time to shop and/or gather items for Christmas.
Seacoast Family Promise will serve over 50 families for Christmas. There are many people willing to help so we ask that you choose one family. If you are interested in supporting more than one family, please complete an additional form for each family. We may not be able to fulfill all duplicate requests.
Duplicate requests will be kept and you will be notified if needed.
Gas cards (no larger increments than $25) and grocery cards are sorely needed for our organization, so we can help families throughout the year. Please consider purchasing some then, place them in an envelope marked SFP. Thank you in advance.
- Families can vary in size so please specify the number of people that you are willing to support.
- Most items requested will be clothing but there will be requests for toys, gift cards, personal items and household needs.
- We will have teens and they need holidays too! They will request gift cards in many cases.
- No items will be extravagant or high end.
- All gifts must be wrapped and tagged with the recipient’s name on them. The “from” slot on the tags must be left blank Please do not put Santa or your name in that space.
- Place wrapped gifts in large black contractor bags with family number on 3x5 card attached to each bag.
- Items must be delivered to the SFP Day Center located at 27 Hampton Rd., Exeter between December 15 and December 18, 9 AM to 5 PM each day. Gifts and items may be dropped off early. If other arrangements for drop off need to be made give us a call.
For questions please write to email@example.com or call 603-658-8448
Thank you in advance for your love and kindness.