We’re thrilled you’ll be joining us for the 8th Annual JEDx! Thank you!
For a year like no other, it’s time for a JEDx like none before.
On the 8th night of Hanukkah – the brightest night of the year – JEDxPOSED offers:
- Toronto’s biggest Hanukah candle lighting ceremony
- A twist on a classic event, innovatively offering inspiring Jewish wisdom and context for these unique times
- Something for everyone - A choice of 9 curated experiences focused on jumping-off points like dating, sports, comedy, equity, leadership, education, and more
- A veritable ‘who’s who’ featuring 35 of the finest people connected to our Jewish community, including returning JEDx All-Stars
- An award-winning virtual social networking platform connecting long-time friends and helping make new ones too
- A hybrid, online / in-home experience complete with comfort food and drinks so you can kick-up your feet and just enjoy
We’re excited to share this evening with you and hope you enjoy what we’re putting together just for you!
Can’t wait to see you at JEDx 2020!
Jesse Tepperman & Sasha Stackle, JEDx 2020 Co-Chairs
DETAILS AT A GLANCE
EVENT TYPE: All-In-One (Networking/Thought-provoking Experiences/Thursday Night In)
DATE: Thursday, December 17th 2020
TIME: 8:00 pm
LOCATION: The comfort of your own home