2022 Government Benefits Seminar
Thank you for your interest in ALOM's FREE Government Benefits Seminar taking place on Thursday, September 29 at the Cranberry Highlands Clubhouse.
Details of the event are as follows:
- Thursday, September 29
- 9:30 a.m. - Registration
- 10:00 a.m. - Education Begins
- 3:00 p.m. - Event Concludes
- Lunch and refreshments are included
The Government Benefits Seminar will provide attendees with the latest industry trends, legal and regulatory requirements, along with the strategic tools to prepare your municipality to adapt and implement a successful benefits program. Educational topics include:
- Skyrocketing Health Care Costs and Strategies to Control Them
- Managing Pension and Health Care Costs Through Collective Bargaining
- A Review of the 2022 Financial Market Volatility and How to Plan Accordingly
- Implementing a Defined Contribution Program to Mitigate Pension Legacy Costs
Please complete the form below to register each individual attendee for the seminar. All municipal staff, solicitors and stakeholders are welcome.