Si necesita información en Español sobre este evento por favor comunicarse con nuestra directora de alcance: Ari Avila (302)455-8705.
We hope you can join us at the beautiful Scarborough Inn for our Moms Retreat! Meet other moms and share experiences with each other while relaxing and having fun! DSADE will cover a one night overnight stay for any mom of a child with Down syndrome who is a DSADE family- moms only!
Activities include group craft time, yoga, happy hour, meals and free time. All activities are optional. The Inn is two blocks from the beach and shopping in a gorgeous area of NJ.
When: Saturday, January 13-14, 2024
Who: Open to moms of children of all ages.
Cost: Registration requires a $50 refundable deposit (will be returned once you attend).
Location: Scarborough Inn: 720 Ocean Ave | Ocean City, NJ 08226
Free parking, breakfast, and happy hour. A mix of planned group activities and free time! Lunch or Dinner will be provided daily- more details to come.
Every attendee will have their own bed and own room and bathroom, unless you’d like to room with someone. Rooms are available if you would like to stay an additional night (at your own cost) on Friday or Sunday night.
Any questions email Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserve your space today! Spots will fill quickly.
Saturday January 13
- Check in time is 2pm
- Meet us for a hot afternoon snack at the Inn at 3pm.
- After some free time, join us back at the Inn for Happy Hour!
- Dinner will be at 7:30pm and is in walking distance of the Inn.
Sunday January 14
- For early risers, yoga will be available within walking distance at 8am.
- Start the day with a hot breakfast from 8:30-10:00am at the Inn.
- At 10:30am we will have a local crafter come to the Inn with a painted wooden sign craft for us to make.
- Check out time is 11am on Sunday January 14
- Lunch will be at 12:30 within walking distance.