*ATTENTION ARTISTS!! Please read in full - there are a lot of changes!* Everything is changing due to COVID. We would all prefer to have our normal, in-person gallery, but unfortuantely that is not in the cards this year. Thank you for your pateince and understanding with these changes and as we work to keep everyone safe. We look forward to returning to normal the following year!
This year we will have a virtual gallery to meet COVID safety protocols. Please complete the following application by the submission deadline. It must be completed and paid for to be accepted. Since we are online, we do not have a cap on the number of artists we can include. Therefore, all paid submissions completed before the deadline will be accepted. DEADLINE: Tuesday May 11th at 12pm EST. No submissions wil be accepted after the deadline.
- Application fees have been reduced, and festival length has been increased, since we are online.
- You may submit 1-3 pieces.
- You will be holding onto your artwork until it is sold/the end of the festival. We will not store your art. Please carefully read about shipping sold artwork (below). You must be able to ship your own sold art to be included.
- The gallery will be online May 18-June 18. This includes during the regular festival (May 18-31) and the extended, fully virtual festival (June 4-18).
- Application DEADLINE: Tuesday May 11th at 12pm EST.
- If you are unclear on any part of this, please email email@example.com before you submit.
See guidelines below:
* Application must be completed in full (including contact information, titles, medium, prices, and payment)
* You must ship your sold artwork (Fringe will not ship artwork for you).
- Shipping: We will advertise outside of Central Florida. This option allows people outisde of the Orlando area to purchase your art. Shipping is within the USA only. You must include the shipping cost of your piece in the application. This cost will be included with the listing of the piece for the buyer to pay (customers will see both the price of the piece and then the cost to ship). You are responsible for shipping within 72 hours. You must send Fringe the tracking number. Please read more details in the full agreement below.
*Application fees are on a sliding scale:
For submission(s) priced from $0 to $69.99, the application fee is $5 for one, $7 for two, $9 for three.
For submission(s) priced from $70 to $299.99, the application fee is $10 for one, $12 for two, $14 for three.
For submission(s) priced $300 and up, the application fee is $16 for one, $18 for two, $20 for three.
If submissions are in different tiers, the higher price tier will apply. If you have questions about your payment tier, please email before you submit. Please note, about 85% of artwork sold in past years was priced $200 or less.
Paying at the time of submission is the only way to reserve your space in the gallery and have your application go through. Please email before applying if you do not have any way to pay on-line. We cannot provide refunds.