One moment please...

Thanks for your interest in Nanticoke Watershed Alliance's Plantings for People and Pollinators program! As the first step in participating in this program, pleaes complete this brief form.

Note: You must live in the Delaware portion of the Nanticoke River watershed to participate in this program. Please visit https://www.delawarewatersheds.org/find-your-watershed-address/ if you are unsure of your watershed and make sure "Nanticoke River" is listed as the "Rivershed."

If your Rivershed is the Nanticoke River, NWA staff will contact you to set up a site visit to your property and to assist with the planning (and possible planting) of a project that meets your needs and desires and our program's goals.

Currently, tree and shrub plantings, pollinator gardens, meadows, designer ditches, and rain gardens are the most typical types of projects, but we're also open to exploring other options, such as porous pavers or cisterns.

Please contact Beth Wasden (BethWasden@NanticokeRiver.org) if you have any questions, and thanks for your interest in our residential program.

*

First Name
Last Name
*

*

*

Address Line 1
Address Line 2
City
State/Province
ZIP/Postal Code
*

Mobile preferred. This should be the best number for us to call in case we have problems finding you.
*
Please check the type(s) of planting projects you're interested in.

If you checked other above, please let us know what type of project you're interested in.
*
Total project costs vary depending on type. This is a cost-share program that requires a mixture of volunteer hours and cash match. In 2022, NWA will cover 60% of project costs; participants will pay for the remaining 40% of project materials. Note that NWA does not include staff labor in project costs.
*
*
*