Watch for Wildlife License Plate
As of April 1, 2021, we are down to our final 1,000 vouchers to sell before Watch for Wildlife can become a reality! Help us reach 3,000 plate vouchers sold for this plate to be produced and available statewide.
What's the process?
- For a proposed special registration plate to qualify for production in the state of Oregon, the group proposing a new plate must sell 3,000 plate vouchers and submit them to the Driver and Motor Vehicle Services (DMV) with payment.
- The Watch for Wildlife license plate is not available for purchase from the DMV at this time. If your voucher is lost, stolen or damaged, you must contact Oregon Wildlife Foundation for a replacement voucher.
- This voucher purchase only secures you a Watch for Wildlife license plate after 3,000 vouchers have been sold and the DMV produces this plate. Your purchase of this voucher does not guarantee you will receive a special registration plate.
- There is no timeline for this campaign's completion. This voucher campaign will continue until 3,000 vouchers have been sold.
- If for any reason the proposed special registration plate does not qualify for production, it is the responsibility of Oregon Wldlife Foundation to refund your money.
- Your purchase of this license plate voucher is a transaction between you and Oregon Wildlife Foundation.
- Oregon Wildlife Foundation will notify voucher holders when to redeem vouchers at the DMV once this plate is put into production.
- See the DMV's website at oregon.gov/ODOT/Forms/DMV/7410.pdf regarding how to obtain special registration plates.
Oregon Wildlife Foundation will only share your personal information with Oregon's DMV, as required for processing the license vouchers.
Example: ODL 1234567
I understand the sale of this voucher is a fundraising activity of Oregon Wildlife Foundation. Individuals and the organization selling this voucher are not employees, officers or agents of the State of Oregon and DMV takes no responsibility if the organization sells an insufficient number of plates to begin production of the proposed special registration plate. DMV does not and will not control the means or manner of the sale and distribution of vouchers. DMV is not responsible for the funds collected from the sale of this voucher until such funds are submitted to DMV. The State of Oregon is not liable for any consequential loss or damage, claim, warranty, or loss of business arising under this Notice and Disclaimer or in connection with the sale of this voucher. (ORS 805.222 to 805.225 and OAR 735-040-0040 & 735-040-0110 to 735-040-0130.)