One moment please...
2019 WA Veteran's Fast Enrollment Form

1 - Fill out and submit this enrollment form: The guide(s) will send you preparation information and our health and liability forms.

2 - Send in your commitment fee: A fee of $150 will secure your place in the program. You can pay via paypal, credit card or by check.  

3 - Letter of Intent: We ask that you write a letter of intent, stating your reasons for enrolling and what is calling you to attend at this time of your life. Your guides will send you additional information about the letter of intent and you should send it directly to them.

If you have questions about the enrollment process contact us at or call 760-938-3333  

Contact Information

First Name
Last Name

Address Line 1
Address Line 2
ZIP/Postal Code


Risk and Liability: Lost Borders carries an insurance policy with the Worldwide Outfitter and Guide Association which meets Region 5 (California) Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and National Park standards. This policy is a necessary adjunct to land use in NPS, NFS, or BLM administered areas. We can assume no responsibility for the behavior of students when they are alone in the wilderness. We do not condone the use of alcohol or any drug which impairs physical performance, alters consciousness, or deadens full alertness. The possible effect of prescription drugs on full participation must be discussed with a personal physician.

Permits: All programs offered by Lost Borders that take place Government lands(NPS, NFS,and BLM) are operated under special use permits. School of Lost Borders operates under permit on the Inyo National Forest.

The School of Lost Borders does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age or disability.

"In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) 

To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer."

Thank you!