I understand that Experience Learning programs may involve canoeing, hiking, camping, backpacking, stream sampling and other outdoor activities. I understand the inherent risks involved in these activities and that unanticipated dangers may arise. I voluntarily assume all risk of loss, damage, illness or injury, including death, which may occur while I am participating in any activity or event associated with Experience Learning or during such times as I am under the supervision of any employee or agent of Experience Learning. I agree to hold harmless and release Experience Learning and its volunteers, employees, and agents in any location where activities are conducted. If a medical emergency does occur in route to or from or while participating in Experience Learning programs and I cannot readily be reached, Experience Learning may select any licensed physician to secure and administer medical treatment, including hospitalization and surgery for the child if and as needed. I understand any medical expense so incurred will be my financial responsibility. I have listed all the information concerning allergies, medical history or conditions, dietary restrictions and regular medication that I may take.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Experience Learning has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Experience Learning can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Experience Learning staff.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Experience Learning and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the 14 days leading up to this event.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the 14 days leading up to this event.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I will wear a face mask when requested by the course facilitator.