Thank you for submitting a class proposal. Please make sure to fill out the information as thoroughly as possible. We may not be able to allow changes later because the schedule is created based on the information provided here. We also use the information you provide all year for things like the program content, website information, newsletters to attendees, registration, and to contact you.
We have a 2 year on, 1 year off policy. Don’t let this stop you from proposing, we sometimes make exceptions if we need your class!
For the sake of transparency, BurlyCon pays accepted presenters $25-$75 per class. We sometimes have a limited amount of hotel rooms we offer to presenters who apply and get accepted to teach multiple classes, but this is not guaranteed. You should be prepared to provide your own accommodations. Upon acceptance of your class please read your full offer before accepting your teaching slot.
Before you begin, please be ready with the following items:
- Your BIO edited to 500 characters.
- Use this link to calculate the characters and edit your bio, then copy and paste text into Bio Box: http://www.charactercountonline.com
- The PHOTO you would like us to use in the Program, Website, and Guidebook. 300DPI high resolution and formatted as JPG, PNG, or PDF
- Name your photo like this: STAGENAME_(c)PHOTOGRAPHERCREDIT.JPG.
- Your CLASS DESCRIPTION edited to 600 characters!
- Use this link to calculate the characters and edit your class description, then copy and paste text into Class Description Box: http://www.charactercountonline.com
- If you don't get a confirmation email immediately after submitting your application, then resubmit.
Thank you in advance!
Reminder! Once this information is submitted, it is not easy to change so please be accurate!
* = required information