The Peace & Justice Center is a member-based organization. Members of the PJC support positive social change, globally and locally. Why become a member?
1. Workshop & Education Programming Discounts: Organization members are eligible for discounted rates for workshops, book discussions, film screenings, and all other educational programs.
2. Free or Discounted Professional Consulting: We are offering up to 3 hours of manager consultations and 2 hours of director consultations for free. Discounted rates apply after free hours.
3. Free or Discount Admission to PJC Public Workshops: We offer workshops and programs to the public. These public workshops are free or discounted for folx from member organizations.
4. PJC Newsletters and Bi-Weekly Enews: Our bi-weekly newsletter lists upcoming events, workshops, and articles on current social justice causes and campaigns.
5. Help Sustain the PJC and Our Work: As a member, you support positive change locally and globally. Our work is part of a larger movement for a just and peaceful world.