Passionate about Holistic Health? Committed to green and sustainable living? Reach parents and help them create a natural, eco-conscious future!
Submit your work to the Holistic Moms Network and share your story, knowledge, or creativity with thousands of parents who want to live more holistically!
* The Holistic Moms Network seeks written work for our monthly e-newsletter, website, and our (work in progress) blog.
* Submissions may include poetry, essays, fictional pieces, articles, recipes, and more! Submissions should be educational and not self-promotional. We also welcome pieces by children, and we encourage members of our community to share their work and personal stories as well!
* Submit your piece as an MS Word document. Include a short biography (no more than 2-3 sentences) and attach a photo of yourself, in jpg or gif format, to the form. Please submit no more than one piece per genre (listed above).
* Submissions should be no longer than 750 words to be considered for use in our monthly e-newsletter. Longer submissions will be given consideration for our website and blog, but should not exceed 900 words.
* Submissions by HMN members, advisory board members, conference speakers, etc. are given first priority. Due to volume, we cannot guarantee all submissions will be published.
* By submitting content, you confirm it is your original content you are allowed to publish, and HMN can use it for our monthly e-newsletter, website, and our (work in progress) blog
* Questions may be sent to email@example.com