Please Read the Following Carefully
Students must be in Second Grade or older to be eligible for the sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Eucharist during the 2018-2019 academic year.
1. Students must be in the 2nd continuous year of Faith Formation at St. Michael OR in the 2nd continuous year of religion classes in a Catholic school.
2. Parents must provide a copy of the student’s Catholic Baptismal certificate (OR Baptismal date if at St. Michael) as an attachment to the registration confirmation email.
Parents must provide a copy of the Catholic Profession of Faith certificate for students baptized outside the Roman Catholic Church.
3. A parent must attend the First Reconciliation Information Session in the Fall AND the First Eucharist Information Session in the Spring.
4. A parent and student must attend all required on-site retreats and rehearsals for First Reconciliation and First Eucharist. Dates to be announced.
5. Student must complete First Reconciliation and First Eucharist texts and worksheets prior to receiving the Sacraments.
If you would like to enroll your student in one of the St. Michael CFF programs, please submit a Sunday Faith Formation Classes/Home School Faith Formation Program Registration Form in addition to this Sacrament Preparation Registration form.
If you are unsure if your student is eligible to celebrate sacraments during the 2018-2019 academic year, please contact the Office of Children Faith Formation at 713.403.4121.
In order for your registration to be complete, parents must submit this registration form and a copy of the student's Baptismal certificate (or date of Baptism, if at St. Michael).