Thank you for your interest in the Junior Leader program! Junior Leaders have a variety of responsibilities on the farm. See https://landssake.org/education/summer-programs/ for more information about our program.
Use the form below to let us know your availability and why you are interested in this program.
Summer Program Junior Leaders will assist the Farm and Forest program group for one or more full weeks between June 28th and August 20th. They will be on site from 8:30-3 Monday-Friday and help be role models for the kids, lead games, and run activities.
Full-Farm Junior Leaders will join us for one or more full weeks between June 28th and August 20th. They will be on site from 8:30-3 Monday-Friday and assist with a variety of projects, helping in the education garden, farm fields, farmstand and CSA tent.
Project-Based Junior Leaders will take a leadership role in a specific area of the farm, joining us for a few hours each week to learn and grow in a particular area. The details for each opportunity are below.
CSA Junior Leaders:
- Tuesdays OR Thursdays from 2-6pm, June 1st-August 28th
- Help at the CSA tent, setting up, guiding pick-your-own customers and restocking
Event Junior Leaders:
- Thursdays from 5-7pm as needed
- Help us during our supper club pickups and and other events
Flower Junior Leader:
- 4 hours a week on one weekday (exact schedule flexible)
- Help in the flower garden, weeding and tending
- Work directly with our flower manager
Farm Workshop Junior Leader:
- Fridays from 5-7pm, June 1st-October 2nd
- Assist during our Farm Workshops, helping set up, clean up, and run the class
Garden Junior Leader:
- 4 hours on a Tuesday OR Wednesday morning (schedule flexible) June 28th-August 27th
- Help tend to the education garden, including weeding, watering, pest control, and repairs