Virtual Partner Abuse Intervention Program
20-Hour Facilitator Training
Date and Time:
- 1/24/23, 9am – 5pm
- 1/25/23, 9am – 5pm
- 1/26/23, 9am – 5pm
$200 *Includes materials
This training will be held entirely over Zoom. Zoom links will be provided via email the week prior to the first day of training.
Registration Deadline is January 20, 2023
No refunds after January 20, 2023
The PAIP Facilitator Training provides individuals with the essential skills and tools necessary to facilitate partner abuse intervention groups, reviews the Illinois Partner Abuse Protocol, and teaches best practices for group co-facilitation.
- Comprehend the key objectives of the Illinois Department of Human Services Protocol
- Demonstrate an understanding of essential PAIP curriculum components
- Exhibit an understanding of an effective group process with appropriate co-facilitation skills
- Understand and gain the tools to engage with difficult participants
- Be familiar with PAIP Requirements and Reporting
This virtual PAIP training meets the DHS training requirement for PAIP staff; however, participants in this virtual training will be unable to use this training towards CPAIP certification, as ICDVP has not approved virtual trainings. CPAIP certification is voluntary and not required to run PAIP programming.
Social Work, ICDVP, and CPAIP CEUs are available.
Sarah’s Inn is a certified training provider for the 20-Hour PAIP Facilitator Training through the Illinois Certified Domestic Violence Professionals Board.
For more information, contact Aniela at email@example.com
To pay by check, download the form here and mail the check to Sarah's Inn with the form enclosed.