Partner Abuse Intervention Program (PAIP)
20-Hour Facilitator Training
309 Harrison St.
Oak Park, IL 60304
Date and Time:
December 11, 12 and 13, 2019
*Lunch on your own
$125 *Includes materials
PAIP Training participants must be at least 18 years old
Registration Deadline December 4, 2019
No refunds after December 2, 2019
- Comprehend the key objectives of the Illinois Department of Human Services Protocol
- Demonstrate an understanding of essential PAIP curriculum components
- Exhibit an understanding of an effective group process with appropriate co-facilitation skills
- Understand and gain the tools to engage with difficult participants
- Be familiar with PAIP Program Requirements and Reporting
Target Audience for PAIP Facilitator Training: Professionals who work with, or intend to work with, perpetrators of domestic violence.
Social Work, Professional Counseling, Clinical Professional Counseling, ICDVP, and CPAIP CEUs are available.
Sarah’s Inn is a certified training provider for the 20-Hour PAIP Facilitator Training through the Illinois Certified Domestic Violence Professionals Board.
For more information, contact Colleen Sutkus, Director of Training & Education, at (708) 386-3305 x 1026 or via email at email@example.com.