Vendor registration for West Overton Museum's Makers Market:
- Market hours are Saturday, May 11, 2024, from 10 am to 3 pm, located at 109 W. Overton Road, Scottdale, PA 15683. Location of vendor spaces has yet to be determined.
- Vendors should plan to bring enough assistance to cart their wares to their spaces. Signage and staff will be available to show you where to go.
- Market set-up time will be Saturday, May 11th, beginning at 6:30 am, no earlier. You must be set-up by 9:30 am. You may begin tearing down at 3:00 pm and must be torn down by 4:00 pm. Failure to set up or early tear down may result in being banned from future vendor markets.
- Vendor space size is 12' x 12'. Tents and canopies are encouraged. However, weighted anchors are highly recommended. Examples of weighted anchors are cinder blocks, 5-gallon buckets/milk jugs filled with water or cement. Please be prepared to set up rain, wind or shine. There is no rain date.
- Participants must provide their own tables and chairs. There are no tables, chairs or any other equipment provided by West Overton Village. Please come prepared with a complete booth set up. Electricity is NOT available.
- West Overton Village and Museums suggests participants carry liability insurance for their own protection.
- Booking confirmations will be sent using the provided email address, once application/payment is received. Participants will receive set-up instructions via email within one month of the event.
- Event staff will be available throughout the day Saturday. Any questions before the event should be directed to Carrie Palanko, Director of Relationship Management via email at email@example.com or via phone at 724-887-7910 Ext. 105.
- Trash receptacles will be located throughout the market for the convenience of the participants and may NOT be brought into individual booths.
- The sale of real weapons and drug paraphernalia is prohibited.
- West Overton Village is permitted to take photographs of the spaces and vendors, and use the photographs for advertisement or promotion purposes.
West Overton is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is sharing our history to cultivate personal connections and forge pathways to the future. Makers Market is a celebration of the new year and a way of giving back to our community and supporters.
In order to support our mission with our Makers Market event, we welcome the following types of vendors: regional makers, artisans, or crafts people (please no mlm vendors).
Although all vendors will be considered, West Overton Village reserves the right to give preference to vendors that best fit the mission statement and vision of the organization, as well as deny any applications.
We're accepting vendor applications until April 22, 2024.
The fee for food truck vendors to attend is $100. Please change the quantity of spaces to 2 when registering as a food truck vendor.
Please upload your liquor license & C.O.I., if applicable.
ALL VENDOR RENTAL FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE!
This is the only online vendor registration form. If you would rather pay with check, cash, or card over the phone, please DO NOT submit an online application. Contact Carrie Palanko, Director of Relationship Management, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 724-887-7910 Ext. 105 and she can assist your further.