When: Monday, January 22, 2018
Where: King Arthur Flour Baking Education Center and Store, Norwich VT [see map]
What Time: 10:15 a.m. till 3:30 p.m.
Cost: $15 for VFN Members* | $25 for Non-Members
Full Agenda: Online Here
Highlights this year:
- Report on 2017 activities and looking ahead to initiatives planned in 2018. . . of which there are many.
- Vote on 2018 Board Member candidates: Susan Reid (King Arthur Flour), John Mandeville (Lamoille Economic Development Corporation), Jake Claro (Vermont Farm to Plate)
- Sneak preview of the upgraded DigInVT agricultural and culinary tourism platform, and demo of how VFN members can use this marketing tool.
- Roundtable Session on Marketing to Audiences Beyond Vermont: Overview of initiatives happening around the state and VFN member input.
- Roundtable Session on Workforce Development: Overview of initiatives happening around the state and VFN member input.
Plus, as always, this is a chance to network with your fellow Network members.
Thank you to King Arthur Flour for hosting this event. Thank you to our Affiliate Partners for sponsoring this event: Dinse law firm, Farrell Distributing, Foley Services, Hotel Vermont, Reinhart & Black River Produce Foodservice.
*You can become a Supporting Member for $50/year and receive member priced tickets for all VFN events while supporting our mission. Sign up for a Supporting Membership at this link. Qualified businesses can become Partner Members and receive a range of member benefits. For more information on becoming a Partner Member, please visit the Become a Member page on our site.