Please complete this form to RSVP for the Book'em Annual Breakfast Celebration scheduled for Wednesday, October 6, 2021, from 7:30 to 9:00 am at Maggiano's, 3106 West End Ave, Nashville.
We're excited about this new location with a free parking garage - no valet service.
Because of COVID concerns, we are instituting some health and safety precautions:
- Only fully vaccinated people may attend in person.
- Attendance will be limited to 100 people to allow for social distancing and fewer people at each table.
- We ask that attendees wear a face covering when not at their tables.
- The breakfast will be family style at each table instead of a self-serve buffet.
- If you feel unwell the day of the breakfast or are uncomfortable with these precautions, please do not attend in person.
- You can still participate virtually through our Facebook Live Stream.
While the event is free, attendees will be asked to make a donation to Book'em to help us serve more children in need in Davidson County. A suggested minimum donation is $50.
We look forward to seeing you at our "Books & Beyond: Book'em's Next Chapter" celebration with guest speaker Ann Patchett.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Spradlin at 615-255-1820 or Melissa@bookem-kids.org.