Chicken Soup Delivery Form
Actual scientific academic research indicates that chicken soup is not just delicious and soothing went you don't feel well, it's actually a cure. We aren't suppressed, though, because our Bubbies have been telling us that for YEARS.
Vanderbilt Hillel is proud to offer a chicken soup delivery program for Vanderbilt students that are far away from their respective Bubbies. For a suggested minimum contribution of $20, a Vanderbilt staff member or student leader will deliver home-made chicken soup to your student at their dorm or make it available for pick-up at Hillel. Just complete the form below!
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions:
- Please allow up to 2 business days for delivery. Order placed after noon may not be delivered until the next business day.
- Currently, Hillel cannot offer vegitarian or gluten free soup options. Sorry!
- Chicken soup is only available while Vanderbilt is in session for the fall or winter semester. Delivery is unavailable on Friday evenings, during Shabbat, on weekends, or during Jewish holidays.
- Students will arrange for a drop-off time via call or text with a Hillel staff. Most deliveries are arranged in the evening after work hours.
- Hillel staff delivers to the front door of the student's apartment or dorm and cannot deliver directly to the student’s room or leave deliveries unattended at any time.