I desire to work as a volunteer for Seacoast Eat Local, Inc. (“SEL”) and engage in the activities related to being a volunteer for a program, event, or project of SEL. I hereby freely and voluntarily, without duress, execute this Waiver under the following terms:
1. Waiver and Release. I release and forever discharge and hold harmless Seacoast Eat Local and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, demands actions, and causes of action of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise from or relating to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may hereafter result from my volunteer work with SEL or from my participation in SEL activities whether caused by the negligence of SEL or otherwise. I also understand that SEL does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health or disability insurance, in the event of injury, illness, death or property damage.
2. Insurance. I understand that I expressly waive any claim for compensation or liability on the part of SEL beyond what may be offered freely by the representative of SEL in the event of such injury or medical expense.
3. Medical Treatment. I hereby release and forever discharge SEL from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my volunteer work or participation in SEL activities.
4. Assumption of Risk. I understand that my volunteer work or participation in SEL activities may include activities that may be hazardous to me, including, but not limited to, lifting and carrying heavy items, engaging in farm activities, driving a variety of vehicles, etc. I hereby expressly and specifically assume the risk of injury or harm in these activities and release SEL from all liability for injury, illness, death, or property damage resulting from volunteer work or participation in SEL activities.
5. Photographic Release. I grant and convey unto SEL all right, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by SEL during volunteer work or participation in SEL activities, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
6. Miscellaneous. I expressly agree that this waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of New Hampshire and that this Waiver shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire. I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Waiver shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such clause or provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions of this Release which shall continue to be enforceable.