1. Current custodial responsibility for a child (children)without the consistent financial support of the biological father and/or partial custody with financially and emotional burdensome mandates made through unbalanced legal representation that may have affected judicial outcomes.
2. Full-time employment (36 hrs. wk.)
3. Yearly Income less than $50 K depending on region and family size (income level is based on 1 adult and 2 children)
4. Must live in or near the metropolitan service areas targeted for each retreat.
5. Must have the ability to secure childcare and transportation to the campground. Gas vouchers will be available and car pool opportunities offered.
6. Must be able to attend a 2-hour orientation prior to the event, either in person or via video conferencing.
7. All applications will be reviewed and judged on their merit. Still Life Enterprises project manager retains the right to alter any of the eligibility requirements based on assessment of need.
Still Life Enterprises and CascadiaNow! are equal opportunity organizations. Eligibility for trips is never based on race, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation.