2022 Juneteenth Celebration at WCC
Vendor Registration Form
The WCC 2022 Juneteenth Celebration, sponsored by both ConocoPhillips and Phillips 66’s Black Employee Network, will be held on June 18, 2022 beginning at 10:00 a.m. to register and ending at 3:30 to allow for clean up.
We reserve the right to provide concessions for vending products/tournaments during the Event; and whereas Vendor desires to advertise ______________________ [your "Product or Service"] as their product during said Event; and the vendor will also be required to submit signed contract with the $25.00 vendor fee, which includes the setup space and admission to the event in its entirety.
The parties agree as follows:
- Vendor shall have access to the location agreed upon by the parties no less than 1 hour before the Event’s commencement for the purpose of setting up.
- Vendor shall not vend any goods or services other than the described herein at and during the Event without the Host’s written consent. The Host will not be liable for any and all goods produced or sold by the Vendor.
- Vendor’s station shall be no larger than the event table provided or approved; shall be clean and orderly; and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Vendor’s staff may announce the availability of the goods to be offered for sale only while they are within the confines of the Vendor’s location.
- Vendor shall have access to the location for up to 1 hour after the Event’s conclusion to dismantle and remove all things brought to the location by the Vendor.
- Vendor shall leave the location clean of trash and substantially in the condition it was before occupied.
Should you have any questions or other concerns, please feel free to contact the office of the Westside Community Center at (918) 336-6760.
Please register and pay online. A signed copy of this agreement will be needed to complete your registration. Please mail or drop by WCC.
Click for PDF