Join us for a night of celebrating and supporting Columbia Springs at our annual dinner and auction, Hooked on Nature, presented by Paul Montague Tax Preparation, LLC.
Please complete the form below to reserve your tickets and complete payment online via credit card. Before you get started, here's some information about the event:
- The event takes place via YouTube Live Stream from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 3rd.
- We highly recommend you use two devices so that you can purchase a mystery box, participate in the paddle raise, and peruse the silent auction, while watching the live stream. You can view the live stream from a T.V. or laptop and use your phone to bid!
- Please indicate if you are able to pick-up your meal or if you would prefer it to be delivered. Our delivery radius is with 10 miles of downtown Vancouver, WA. The only dietary restrictions we are able to accommodate are vegan and gluten free. If you have an allergy and need special accommodations, contact email@example.com.
- Only people with an access code will be able to participate and only registered participants will receive a meal.
Information on ticket purchasing options:
- You may purchase individual tickets, as well as Patron Sponsorships (two tickets) or Table Sponsorships (ten tickets) which include recognition for you or your business.
- You will receive a confirmation email; if you do not receive this email within 3 business days, please contact us.
- A couple of days before the event, you will receive a detailed email with information about the auction, program, and more.
If you have any questions about your registration, please contact Kayla, Events & Communications Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting Columbia Springs!