Camp Christian's Statement of Faith
- God is one being in three persons - God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is the source of all creation
- Jesus is he incarnation of God the Son. He is the Word become flesh.
- The Holy Spirit works actively in the world, seeking to glorify Jesus. The Holy Spirit convicts people of sin, righteousness and judgment to come.
- The Bible, the Old and New Testament scriptures, is the uniquely inspired, infallible and inerrant Word of God.
- Human beings were created by God to walk in fellowship with Him. However, all (except Jesus) have sinned and fall short of the glory of God and must rely on God's grace and forgiveness.
- Salvation is by God alone through Jesus Christ alone. One accepts Christ as Savior through a conversion process that includes faith, repentance, confession and baptism by immersion.
- The Final Coming of Jesus is a time when Christ will personally come again as Savior and Judge of the world. At that time, there will be the bodily resurrection of the dead - believers to eternal life with God and unbelievers to eternal judgment. Sin will be no more and believers will live in fellowship with God forever.