2023 Thriving Gardens Course
The Thriving Gardens Course is a unique garden education program offered by the Vermont Garden Network to teach adults how to grow their own food in a fun, supportive, and cooperative learning environment. For detailed course information, please click here.
24 weeks // May 3– October 13
Wednesday evenings from 5:30-7:30pm
5 Saturdays from 9:30am-12pm (May 13, June 10, July 8, August 12, September 9)
Early bird registration before February 20: $500
Full fee: $550
Pair share: $300 (per person in pair)
Includes class time, all necessary gardening materials, herbalism & food preservation make-and-take items, and as many vegetables as you can grow!
- Applicants in limited income situations may apply for financial assistance by filling out a Scholarship Request Form online.
- Monthly payment plans can be arranged. The first monthly payment of $150 is due with your online registration. Subsequently, you will be billed four monthly payments of $100 each in May, June, July, and August.
- If you are interested in setting up a payment plan, please go ahead and fill out this form, make your first monthly payment, and we will be in touch with you to set up recurring payments.
PROCESSING FEE & REFUND POLICY
- There is a non-refundable fee of $20 due upon submission of this form.
- Participants who cancel before the course starts are refunded in full, less the $20 fee.
- Participants who cancel during the first month will receive a 50% refund.