POUDRE POUR PARTNER INFORMATION:
The Poudre Pour provides a unique opportunity for the Poudre Heritage Alliance and our event partners to highlight our collective river history, heritage, and culture, and celebrate the “good waters” of the Poudre River. Poudre Pour Partners help make this event possible by providing guests with tastings of their locally crafted brews, cider, coffee, kombucha, etc. Join us for this fun, family-friendly, educational event!
- Timeline: The event will take place on Saturday, September 25 from 2-6pm. Partners are asked to arrive two hours early to set up their booth.
- Weather: Rain, snow or shine, the event will take place. There will be contingency plans if inclement weather occurs.
- Liability insurance: All participants must add both the Poudre Heritage Alliance and the Town of Windsor as an additional insured on their business insurance policy, as well as provide copies of both policy additions to PHA. Please let us know if you have questions about this process. Information for “Additional Insured” on your business liability insurance policy (must include both):
Poudre Heritage Alliance, 3745 E. Prospect Rd. Ste. #205, Fort Collins, CO 80525
Town of Windsor, 250 N. 11th St., Windsor, CO 80550
Please also include the following in the Special Provisions section: The Town of Windsor is named as additionally insured as respects General Liability and Automobile Liability. A waiver of Subrogation in favor of the Town of Windsor applies to Workers Compensation.”
- What to bring: We estimate 500-600 attendees throughout the afternoon. Please provide enough beverages to cover at least one 4oz. tasting per person. We also ask event partners to provide: Water jugs for drinking/cleaning out tasting cups, TIPS-certified servers (if you are serving alcohol), a tent, table(s), and ice to keep your beverages chilled if needed. The PHA will provide tasting cups and food.
- Donations: If you would like to receive a tax-deductable receipt for your donation to PHA, we ask that partners email PHA the value of staff-time and alcohol served at the Poudre Pour after the event is over.
- Marketing/Promotions: PHA will promote the Poudre Pour on our website, blog, eNews, social media, print/radio advertising, and via press releases. We ask that every program partner accept PHA’s invitation to co-host the event on Facebook and share it to their page. PHA will also create poster & flyers for partners.
- Sponsorship Level: In-Kind partners will be recognized at the “River Water – $1,500” sponsor level with the following benefits:
- Logo on event website
- Recognition on event social media
- Name listing in event program
- Name listing on event sponsor “thank you” board
- Cabin sponsorship opportunities – tabling and logo placement at historic cabin
Thank you in advance for your gracious donation to the PHA and helping us raise awareness about how important it is for everyone to take care of our precious Poudre River!